Follow me on Twitter: @JohnHQuigley

Friday, September 27, 2013

Speaking today at Widener University Law School

I'm speaking today at Widener University Law School in Harrisburg at a first-of-its-kind conference on sustainability and Marcellus Shale development.  I’ll be a panelist for a discussion on Environmental Sustainability. 

In particular, I'll be talking about making the business case for environmental sustainability.  It involves creating a way to fully recognize and account for all of the risks and costs of unconventional oil and gas development, and how to value water in that process. 

I believe that this kind of approach could propel advances in technology and best practices - and improve regulators' response to this rapidly evolving practice.  These improvements could minimize - and maybe even eliminate - most of the current, much-debated risks of the unconventional oil and gas development. 


No comments:

Post a Comment